We decided to try the new science centre with my 2 year old toddler & my newest baby. I arrived early - I wanted to avoid the crouds. Had to pay for parking (not impressed) then arrive & see a ton of children/schools. They were allowed in early to check out things. I found yhe downstairs quite boring - upstairs is a little better. After lunch we went back and played some more - and at the glue gun station we put something together & I went to take a picture - my son touched the glue by accident & immediately started screaming! The glue gun had a malfunction & glue got way too hot. He received a 2nd degree burn on his thumb : ( What made this a lot worse was that no one called to check up on him! Payed almost $30 after parking & admission - had to leave due to.his burn & go to the dr then get burn cream. Horrible experience & costly.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.