My husband and I stayed here for a week, and we enjoyed everything about this hotel! The rooms, if you get a 2 room suite, are like having a small apartment; it is quiet, clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff Especially so! It is great to have the den/kitchen room, as I could stay in that Wonderful bed and sleep, as my husband went into the den area to make coffee in a Real coffee pot (not one of those little 4 cup sillies!), and watch the news, and work on his laptop. There is construction behind the hotel, but they did not start til about 7:30amor 8:00am ,and they did not work on Sundays.If you close the windows and the drapes, and are not a light sleeper, you will probably snooze just fine! Ask for a room at the front of the hotel (rooms facing the highway), and that might help, but we were really not bothered by a lot of noise, and None at night..it is peaceful, calm and safe in that area. There are 2 computers for guests to use, and a printer, as well...no charge! (we just got back from Ohio, and were charged $25.00 at a Marriot, for computer access, and More to print a few needed papers!). Nice workout room and indoor pool, too-all kept Very clean! Monday through Thursday, there is also a free evening buffet of foods, that are Plenty for dinner, if you don't want to go out--sub sandwiches, pizza, etc. Breakfast, as well, is provided, and it is plentiful. We fell in love with SBS in Denver, CO (Littleton), and plan to stay in them any time we can, from now on! This hotel was also ALL non-smoking...no lingering 'scent'..never smoked in! Loved it! There is a mall and shopping within walking distance..about a 10 minute walk, at the most. Also, right in front of the hotel, there is a Tim Horton's (for donuts, coffee, sandwiches and muffins), and a McDonald's, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set at the foothills of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Staybridge Suites® Calgary Airport hotel's location is beautiful, convenient and lively. Calgary is a vibrant city with plenty to do for everyone. Both business and leisure travelers appreciate the hotel's suites, free, hot breakfast and guest receptions.Calgary is home to numerous businesses, including Coca-Cola Bottling Co, GE, IBM, Supply Chain Mgmt and Alberta Treasury Bank (ATB). Traveling is convenient for business guests, as we are near Hwy-1 and just seven km from Calgary International Airport (YYC). The hotel's guests are just 10 km from the downtown area.Leisure travelers particularly enjoy this hotel's location. Calgary is home to multiple universities, including the University of Calgary, DeVry Institute of Technology and SAIT, and this hotel is a great place to stay while visiting the campus or commencement. The nearby Sunridge Mall and CrossIron Mills Mall are great shopping choices, and the city's downtown area is alive with entertainment. From bars and restaurants to clubs and casinos, downtown Calgary has it all.The Staybridge Suites® Calgary Airport hotel offers a free shuttle to and from Calgary International Airport. The hotel has an indoor pool with a waterslide and a hot tub for you to enjoy, as well as free laundry facilities for more convenience. Visit Calgary and see what the excitement is about! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Staybridge Suites