Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsice makerlight supperfull kitchensmall apartmenthome away from homehot tubother hotelsyogurtbreakfast barthe hotel offersfour nightsone bedroom suitefront desk staffbreakfast includedkitchenettedishwasherairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed at the property for a few days - very friendly staff, made you feel right at home. The room was very comfortable - lots of room. I worked out of the hotel & there was lots of room to spread out & have a home office. Wifi was good.

Breakfast was okay - nothing great, but not bad.

Location was not to bad - about 15 minutes to downtown Calgary

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JimB271
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Good day Jim B and thank you SO much for your fantastic review. The staff at the Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport has one goal in mind, and that is to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible. The fact that you felt that way since the moment you stepped through our doors makes us all proud of a job well done!
We’re so glad that you got a chance to take advantage of our complimentary breakfast buffet. Our hot and cold buffet gives our guests a great opportunity to meet other guests and share travel advice, as well as save a dollar or two before they venture out to the hustle and bustle of Calgary.
Our rooms are quite spacious and there is a kitchenette located inside every one. The kitchenette has a full fridge, microwave, stove top, and dishwasher. The rooms however would be nothing without our fantastic housekeeping staff, who keeps them spotless day in and day out.
The whole Staybridge Staff thanks you for this review, and appreciates the time that you took to write this for us. We would love for you to stay with us again when you come back to Calgary. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year from your Staybridge Suites Family.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites for 1 night before taking a flight the next day. The service by those at the front desk was excellent- we felt welcome right away and were checked in with ease. A crib was brought up for our toddler, and the man at the front desk even gave him a snack as he was a little whiny during the check in process. Since we were going away for 2 weeks, we inquired about parking there and were charged $5 per night- including a shuttle for airport drop off and pick up, which we thought was excellent.

The location of the hotel is great, it is right by a McDonalds, Tim Hortons, Asian take-out restaurant, and Basha Foods (a grocery store where you could find some fruits and bakery items, as well as many Indian specialties). It was very quiet too.

The hot breakfast in the morning was fantastic, there were many options- yogurt, waffles, eggs, muffins, toasts, etc. Our room had a wonderful little kitchen complete with a large fridge, dishwasher, and stove elements- plus all the little utensils you would need. It would definitely come in handy for a longer stay.

We had a great stay, and will definitely be coming back the next time we need a place to stay in Calgary. The value is great! We would definitely recommend this hotel to others- it is great for families.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Twickles
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear , Our Valued Guest

It is guest like yourself who we have to thank on a daily basis for fantastic comments like this. As we always offer a very comfortable atmosphere as well as providing excellent customer service for everyone, it is always so pleasant to read kind and honest comments, we as a team take pride in making all our guest feel comfortable and a member of the family. We look forward in welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have been a loyal guest of the Staybridge Suites in Calgary since 2006. Averaging 100 plus nights away from my family in my second home.

The hotel has created an atmosphere of family and a familiar place that is a second home. The staff greet you as soon as you walk in the door, remembering your name, family members, the little things in life that only your family or friends would know.

I have made the occasional error through the years in a booking or two, the staff have recognized that my booking was out of the regular booking, they correct the issue and it is resolved before my arrival.

Many things that stick out from the ordinary:
Take the time to have a good conversation.
Remember my children and their names.
Extra towels for the kids
Watch my car when I travel overseas
Complimentary breakfasts
Complimentary Dinners
Wifi
Good swimming pool, gym and sports activities
BBQ nights
If there is an issue with the facilities it is repaired immediately.

I give my highest regards to the management (Arif, Shaf) front desk personnel (Chau, Anu, Annis, Simon & Nick) the smiling kitchen staff and all the others that take care of all the customers behind the scenes.

If there are something that I would like to see would be the addition of flavored coffee's

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank 1988Testarossa

Thank you for your so very thoughtful comments posted with the trip advisor community and with us. Its guest like your self that encourages us on a daily basis to provide what we are great at and that is providing the best hospitality Calgary has to offer.” 1988Testarossa” when I told the front line staff about how you felt while staying with us, they were at the outmost delighted and speechless. We as your Staybridge family would like to extend our heart felt appreciation for your loyalty and business. You are apart of the Staybridge and always will be.

Thank You!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

On Nov 11 we arrived home to unfinished hardwood floors. We needed a place for our family and pets and found the Staybridge fit our needs. The staff are very accomodating, very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet and the evening social get togethers. We would like thank Marcello,Shaf, Nick and Magid. On our last day my husband and I had gone to
work and left our daughters to get to work/school on their own. When they got out to the car
the battery was dead....the helpful staff went out of their way to get them a boost. Thank you
for looking after our family so well. We really apprecitate it!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindy Y
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for your lovely comments about our beautiful home and our team. Marcello,Shaf, Nick and Magid are wonderful....we have all been together now for the past year in welcoming our guest with the warmest hospitality feeling Calgary has to offer and look forward to having you come back and see us again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed at this hotel at the end of Octoner through November. The hotel staff is very polite and accomodated my arrival (extremely short notice). The breakfast was decent but needs more variety. The dinners served on Tuesday through Thursday were a different, acquired taste. Like school lunches is the best wayI can describe it.

The room was nice. Comfy bed and good work space. The only issue I had is that I set up a room cleaning schedule at the beginning of the stay, but the hotel cleaning crew kept on leaving me mesages that they couldn't clean the room due to my do not disturb sign. I ended up leaving a sign up that specified the days they can clean the room.

Nice hot tub. Especially on cold days.

The hotel is close to major streets and have plenty of eating places. I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone stopping in Calgary.

Room Tip: High floor east wing for the wireless.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RonR148

Thank you for your extremely wonderful comments, our team and hotel are very special and dedicated to creating a revolution in the hospitality industry. Our service and values are at our outmost best in the hotel industry, we are committed in providing 100% satisfaction from the moment you arrive through the front doors. It has been an honor for us to have you as our guest as we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Calgary.