We stayed at the Staybridge Suites for 1 night before taking a flight the next day. The service by those at the front desk was excellent- we felt welcome right away and were checked in with ease. A crib was brought up for our toddler, and the man at the front desk even gave him a snack as he was a little whiny during the check in process. Since we were going away for 2 weeks, we inquired about parking there and were charged $5 per night- including a shuttle for airport drop off and pick up, which we thought was excellent.
The location of the hotel is great, it is right by a McDonalds, Tim Hortons, Asian take-out restaurant, and Basha Foods (a grocery store where you could find some fruits and bakery items, as well as many Indian specialties). It was very quiet too.
The hot breakfast in the morning was fantastic, there were many options- yogurt, waffles, eggs, muffins, toasts, etc. Our room had a wonderful little kitchen complete with a large fridge, dishwasher, and stove elements- plus all the little utensils you would need. It would definitely come in handy for a longer stay.
We had a great stay, and will definitely be coming back the next time we need a place to stay in Calgary. The value is great! We would definitely recommend this hotel to others- it is great for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set at the foothills of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Staybridge Suites® Calgary Airport hotel's location is beautiful, convenient and lively. Calgary is a vibrant city with plenty to do for everyone. Both business and leisure travelers appreciate the hotel's suites, free, hot breakfast and guest receptions.Calgary is home to numerous businesses, including Coca-Cola Bottling Co, GE, IBM, Supply Chain Mgmt and Alberta Treasury Bank (ATB). Traveling is convenient for business guests, as we are near Hwy-1 and just seven km from Calgary International Airport (YYC). The hotel's guests are just 10 km from the downtown area.Leisure travelers particularly enjoy this hotel's location. Calgary is home to multiple universities, including the University of Calgary, DeVry Institute of Technology and SAIT, and this hotel is a great place to stay while visiting the campus or commencement. The nearby Sunridge Mall and CrossIron Mills Mall are great shopping choices, and the city's downtown area is alive with entertainment. From bars and restaurants to clubs and casinos, downtown Calgary has it all.The Staybridge Suites® Calgary Airport hotel offers a free shuttle to and from Calgary International Airport. The hotel has an indoor pool with a waterslide and a hot tub for you to enjoy, as well as free laundry facilities for more convenience. Visit Calgary and see what the excitement is about! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Staybridge Suites