Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport
$154
Sheraton.com
$85
TripAdvisor
All reviewsice makerlight supperfull kitchensmall apartmenthome away from homehot tubother hotelsyogurtbreakfast barthe hotel offersfour nightsone bedroom suitefront desk staffbreakfast includedkitchenettedishwasherairport
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed at this hotel at the end of Octoner through November. The hotel staff is very polite and accomodated my arrival (extremely short notice). The breakfast was decent but needs more variety. The dinners served on Tuesday through Thursday were a different, acquired taste. Like school lunches is the best wayI can describe it.

The room was nice. Comfy bed and good work space. The only issue I had is that I set up a room cleaning schedule at the beginning of the stay, but the hotel cleaning crew kept on leaving me mesages that they couldn't clean the room due to my do not disturb sign. I ended up leaving a sign up that specified the days they can clean the room.

Nice hot tub. Especially on cold days.

The hotel is close to major streets and have plenty of eating places. I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone stopping in Calgary.

Room Tip: High floor east wing for the wireless.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RonR148
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for your extremely wonderful comments, our team and hotel are very special and dedicated to creating a revolution in the hospitality industry. Our service and values are at our outmost best in the hotel industry, we are committed in providing 100% satisfaction from the moment you arrive through the front doors. It has been an honor for us to have you as our guest as we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Calgary.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This Hotel is a shock to the system...lol....As a very well travelled Airline employee over the past 26 years, this place is different. Guest Service and Satisfaction is the Top Priority at this property. It feels like you have never left home and the staff are like family, without being overly intrusive. No request is too much trouble and all the bases are covered, from Hotel amenities/cleanliness to location close to local retail and restaurants. Everyone is acknowledged by the friendly and welcoming staff. No one goes unnoticed and if you're not happy, they're not happy. For the long stay guest this is the place to be...and you just may not want to go back home!!! All the usual conveniences are included, gym, pool, business centre, cozy lounge, fireplace and other extras are provided. It has peace and quiet after a long day at work and I must mention the beds....comfort PLUS for a good nights sleep.
Highly recommended and I have just been here a short few days, with MANY more to go.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ACFlyguy
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you for your kind words, We'll make sure to pass on your comments to the rest of the team. Here at the Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport we try to make everyone feel our hotel is a home away from home, and I'm so glad we could provide that comfort for you during your stays. You and your family always have a room here. Reading the word "Perfect Service and Satisfaction is the Top Priority” multiple times will give us a boost on our way to #1 in Guest Satisfaction Award.

I'm also so happy to hear that you have the opportunity to interact with our team members.
Trust me, they enjoy it as much as you do.

Thank you for sharing your comments with us and other travelers

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The hotel and the staff were absolutely excellent. I stayed here for 9 weeks and the staff went out of their way to make my stay a memorable experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The Gym was well equipped and the free laundry services came in very handy especially for extended stays.

Room Tip: The suites are excellent, very roomy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter D
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

"Thank you very much for your detailed comments about your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback as this is the best gauge by which we can measure our success and make changes where necessary and appropriate. We will certainly share your insights with the entire team. We are excited to hear that you had a great time with us and hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a textbook case of how a business plan is supposed to unfold in the hospitality industry. The extremely well kept facilities are leveraged by an extraordinary staff. I stay in many hotels - this place is different. Staff are fully engaged, friendly but not overbearing or obsequious . The GM/ Shaf went out of his way to help me out of a logistics bind. My only fear is other chains will learn about this place and its people and book all the rooms for their own training purposes:).

I was waiting as another guest inquired about setting the hotel as a preferred stay for his company probably because this is a great place for either a long or short term stays. I would feel comfortable with my family or recommending colleagues staying at this Staybridge

The location is 10-15 minutes from UofC campus , minutes from shopping and the airport. Timmy and Mickey D two minutes on the same street

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CBT127
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you so much for the glowing review!
We always appreciate receiving reviews such as yours and have passed your kind comments on to our team. They will be very pleased to know that their efforts have not gone unnoticed.

We are fortunate in our location which allows us to provide our guests with an enjoyable stay and easy access to near by facilities, leaving our guests free to enjoy the many local attractions and services within a short walk from the hotel. Thank you for choosing us as your Staybridge family awaits to welcome you back to Calgary with open arms.

Warmest Regards,
Shaf Murji

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Staybridge Suites ,Calgary is an amazing hotel.I stayed there for 6 long months and always felt at home.The staff and manager is very friendly and understanding at the hotel.Sometimes they went out of their way to help me when i really needed it. The breakfast is very good.The Gym,Swimming pool and other facilities are awesome.The laundry is free :)...All in one....StayBridge,Calgary was one of the best hotel stay experience that i have ever had.

Room Tip: Get a room with the view of the mountains!!:)
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Amrita M
StaybridgeYYC1, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thank you Amrita for your heart felt comments. It is our brand of Hotels that we are proud of, and the amenities we have to offer are by far the best in Calgary. We are mostly proud of our location so that all our guest are pleased as to our closeness to businesses such as restaurants and shopping malls. Our team has worked very hard to provide excellent accommodations to our guests known as family members to us. Your feedback motivates us to continue to work hard. We enjoyed your company, and cannot wait to see you again on your next visit to the area. We enjoy meeting all of our guests and we are happy that you saw our service as being nothing less then excellent.

Thank you!