We started our 9-day stay in Alberta (to see the Canadian Rockies) by spending the first 2 nights in Calgary. We picked the Staybridge because it offers a full-size suite. Two complete rooms with large screen TV's in each. A full-size refrigerator/freezer and oven, stove-top, microwave, and a large kitchen sink - with granite countertops and cabinets. It was like having a living room, kitchen, and large bedroom. This was exactly the kind of place you want to unwind in after a long flight.
The hotel offers a complimentary buffet breakfast and, on Tuesdays through Thursdays, a complimentary supper buffet as well. Internet is free throughout the property, including free use of computers on the first floor. There are all the expected amenities, as in any hotel chain, but this hotel looks and feels new. If you don't want to rent a car, there is a free airport shuttle and convenient public transportation right down the street. (Hint: Don't rent a car at the airport. Wait until 24 hrs. later and rent from places near the hotel. Save $$)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set at the foothills of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Staybridge Suites® Calgary Airport hotel's location is beautiful, convenient and lively. Calgary is a vibrant city with plenty to do for everyone. Both business and leisure travelers appreciate the hotel's suites, free, hot breakfast and guest receptions.Calgary is home to numerous businesses, including Coca-Cola Bottling Co, GE, IBM, Supply Chain Mgmt and Alberta Treasury Bank (ATB). Traveling is convenient for business guests, as we are near Hwy-1 and just seven km from Calgary International Airport (YYC). The hotel's guests are just 10 km from the downtown area.Leisure travelers particularly enjoy this hotel's location. Calgary is home to multiple universities, including the University of Calgary, DeVry Institute of Technology and SAIT, and this hotel is a great place to stay while visiting the campus or commencement. The nearby Sunridge Mall and CrossIron Mills Mall are great shopping choices, and the city's downtown area is alive with entertainment. From bars and restaurants to clubs and casinos, downtown Calgary has it all.The Staybridge Suites® Calgary Airport hotel offers a free shuttle to and from Calgary International Airport. The hotel has an indoor pool with a waterslide and a hot tub for you to enjoy, as well as free laundry facilities for more convenience. Visit Calgary and see what the excitement is about! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Staybridge Suites