“Worth Every Penny”

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Worth Every Penny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have just returned from a two week stay in Calgary. During my stay in Calgary, buying cowboy boots was on the top of my TO DO LIST. I checked other places out, one of them Lamlies, in which the person who served me would rather have been talking to their co-worker at the cash register. When I arrived at Alberta Boot Company, I was welcomed in to the store, asked what style of boot I was looking for, and was attended to till I was fitted with the right size boot. Their boot size selection is incredible. No matter what size you foot, flat foot, high arched, wide, narrow, they will make sure you leave with a pair of boots that fit your properly. I could have paid less else where, but the I would have ended up with a pair of boots that did not fit properly.

My advice. Spend the extra money and get a great pair of boots from Alberta Boot Company.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank Ronald v

Calgary, Canada
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great store - outstanding staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great service - with super cowboy boots to fit anyone or everyone including royalty!
My husband has hard to fit feet - he loves his boots. Super store for anyone locally or
visiting who wants the best in Western boots.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank karlowsj
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Worth the visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Absolutely brilliant - here are some sale staff who absolutely know what they are doing, they take the time to fit you properly and make sure you are happy with your purchase. I go here annually and last year ordered custom made boots which arrived a couple of months later in the mail - they were a perfect fit. It is not often that you get such wonderful service and the craftsmanship in footwear. I recommend anyone who is serious about their boots to get custom made boots or even off the shelf properly fitted here. My husband who wears boots every day in is work stocks up on boots here and also gets custom made done. A++++

4 Thank Vixenontour
Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Go... and get a pair”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2008

We were in Calgary over March Break this year and with some time to kill I stopped by the Factory store... while they had a huge selection in the store I have large feet and didn't expect to get a pair. The salesperson spent a long time making sure the fit was exactly right and then let me flip through all of their different types/colours of leather and styles to design my own boots. Received them in the mail last week and the quality and fit are perfect.
True Western charm from the staff and handshake-honest reliability. Even if you don't buy a pair of boots, the store (& smell & sounds of the factory beside it) are worth the visit.

4 Thank sig225