“meh”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Calgary, Canada
“meh”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I hate to rag on somewhere new, but I just wasnt that impressed. Wasn't for me. We got take out, felt that as time passed (from hot chicken to room temp) they just got cardboardy. Wasnt a fan of the pickled radish, and I love pickled things.
To be honest I'd just do kfc, it doesnt seem any healthier and might as well go for the (bad)gold if you are going to go. that being said, there is no kfc in kensington so it might fill a market. I'd probably dine in if I did it again, that being said I probably wont do it again, its not my thing.

As a side note, my boyfriend ate the leftovers for 3 days which I thought was completely revolting. He wasn't blown away by it either but it didn't stop him from going to town...

Visited November 2013