“What a gem”

Posto Pizzeria and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Posto Pizzeria and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #233 of 3,709 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Went by the other reviews on trip advisor, and they weren't wrong.
Ambience, service, price as well as super menu - you can't go wrong.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Excellent service, great atmosphere. Pizzas arrive piping hot and all of the ones we've tried have been awesome. They have a fantastic sort of deconstructed Caesar salad that is just outstanding. try a freshly filled to order cannoli for dessert - crisp, creamy and delicious!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

First time visit for a business meeting and a great spot. Really busy, however did not feel crowded, or that someone was listening into our conversation. The food was excellent, we shared 2 pizza's between the three of us, and they were both very good.

Service was great.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We had just gone to an event & were heading home but we were hungry but where to go? Pizzeria Posto really hit the spot - a perfect blend of quick & tasty in a stylish fun setting!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Both of my visits to Posto have been fantastic!
I came once on a date and we ordered a salad (kale), 2 appetizers (mezza luna - like perogies, and the wild boar prosciutto) and a chicken pesto goat cheese pizza. All items were delicious! We were excessively full afterwards, but ecstatic we'd come to try the place out.

The next time I visited, I came with some colleagues. Once again we ordered a variety of appetizers (octopus, eggplant fritters, and calamari) plus a pizza or salad each. I had the chance to try both the warm tomato and the romaine salads and both were fantastic and packed with flavour. Definitely didn't regret my choice to get a salad over pizza (as sometimes I do).

Overall, I will definitely be back as it is a pleasant casual alternative to Bonterra with a more relaxed atmosphere and accessible menu. Staff is awesome too!