“Excellent Service”
Review of Ric's Grill Radisson Calgary - CLOSED

Ric's Grill Radisson Calgary
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Fusion, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Established in 1998, Ric's is a brings elegance to casual dining with an emphatic commitment to fresh, premium ingredients. Ric's features Sterling Silver Alberta beef - only the top 12% of graded beef in a variety of cuts. Also highlighted are Ocean Wise certified seafood and Wine Spectator awarded wine lists. All sauces, dressings, rubs, soups and desserts are made in house, from scratch. Fresh Ingredients. Freshly Prepared. Guaranteed.
Anaheim, California
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Very clean and modern restaurant. We ate here on a Saturday night, food was excellent and service was outstanding! Our waiter was a British gentleman, he was extremely helpful and polite. 5 stars for service!!
I recommend the chocolate cake, it is to die for.

“Bad or off night”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I must have hit them on a bad night, service was ridiculously slow. I came in from the hotel and waited 10 minutes for a table, 3 waiter/waitresses saw me and no one came so I walked through the restaurant to the other end to get a table. I got my drink promptly and ordered my steak which came but I ended up eating the whole thing without a drink refill as no one came by to check on me. The steak was the wrong one I asked for peppercorn on the side they brought me the mushroom and peppercorn one which is fine except I can't eat mushrooms. So I scrapped them off and ate my steak without my peppercorn sauce as no one came by to check on me so I couldn't ask to have it changed without waiting. When someone finally did come by I said it was the wrong one and they said sorry and that was it no difference in charge for the peppercorn sauce I didn't get and the steak was very tough for a medium cooked steak. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone

• Visited March 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Girlfriend and I had the steak and sweet potato fries. It was excellent. I really like the sweet potato fries. We also had the chocolate cake for dessert and it was also very delicious. Excellent service as well.

Visited February 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My children & I ate at Ric's when we were staying at the Radisson before an early flight to Mexico. The selection was great, the food was well-presented and very flavourful. I initially thought it was a bit pricey as the only option for the hotel, but the food was as good as anything else in that price range in Calgary, and the service was better. So I have no complaints at all...only compliments. I am sure we will end up back at Ric's even when we're not travelling.

Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will not accept Rics Gift Certificates”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We were given Rics gift certificates for use at ANY Rics we were told .
Our friends who gave them were told they were good at any Rics.
Not THIS RICS!!!! For some reason the manager decided not to honor them.
Doesnt seem fair to me???

• Visited February 2014