“Great Service, not much else”

The Pint Public House
Ranked #2,430 of 3,575 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pub
Calgary, Canada
“Great Service, not much else”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was able to visit this local pub for a late lunch and being so new to the city i had fairly high expectations. The service was very good, attentive and friendly. Unfortunately that is where the good experience ended. As being someone who enjoys trying different beers and being at a pub called the pint the beer selection was sad. Not many on tap and really nothing unique on tap, all of your normal beers. The food selection looked good but my food was very bland. I had the tenderloin cheese steak which sounded very tasty but all i could taste was the pretzel bun. I would probably go back to see if they worked some of the kinks out in the future but it is not high on my list.

• Visited August 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Disappointing new Calgary pub”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Had a chance to check out The Pint just after it opened recently. Given the craft beer scene in Calgary, this place totally missed the mark with a meager 16 beers on tap. Other nearby pubs downtown have huge beer selections of craft beer from around the world. Given their name, I had high expectations. We did try the food, which was good, and the menu looks decent. It's a huge pub on three floors with a big, very impressive rooftop patio. If we go back, it will be because of the patio.

Visited July 2013