“BCpicky hit it on the head”
Review of Henry's Pub

Henry's Pub
Ranked #430 of 3,537 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Manchester, New Hampshire
“BCpicky hit it on the head”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Henry's is a pub-a real one. The waiter(s) have been there for years and I have been eating there every time I stay in Calgary... it has been a couple years and I am happy to see it survived the renovations albeit smaller now I think! I spent a few hours recently at Henry's waiting for a delayed meeting before I headed out-same waitress doing a LOT of tables far better than 6 kids could handle and I recognized her from a few years back. Good to catch up and of course, its a put so there is NO RUSH-you are taken care of and leave when ready without pressure. Food is good as always as well!

• Visited April 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Very Good Pub Food and Absolutely Wonderful Service!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We are generally not fans of hotel pubs, but Henry's Pub made believers out of us. While the ambiance may not be straight out of modern homes, it is a comfortable pub that has seating choices for almost everyone.

We ended up eating at Henry's two nights in a row and were not disappointed. No burps, no complaints about the food and would highly recommend the fish and chips-some of the best we've ever had!

As for the service, it really couldn't be any better. The folks doing the serving were professional and very helpful. When we struggled in after a long day of moving looking for some nosh, we discovered that we had missed their closing by about 20 minutes. Disappointed and downcast in the thought of having to go find some dinner, our server extraordinaire stepped up to the plate, made some recommendations for delivery (which turned out to be bloody awesome) and ever supplied us with glasses of milk, plates and cutlery for us to take back to our room. Oh yes, and even gave us the phone numbers to call along with a delivery address-she thought of everything!

Bottom line-Very much worth the experience!!

Visited September 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“good food and service!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We ate here while staying at the Sheraton Cavalier. With two other restaurants on site, the menu is somewhat limited but we were very happy with the quality and portion size of the burgers that we ordered. Even when the lone server/bartender (Kenny) became very busy, he kept up with service at each table. He even made time to go looking through several cupboards to find mustard for me. Thanks, Kenny! We'd definitely recommend Henry's Pub for service and food quality.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Probably the worst wings I have ever eaten. 12 for 3$ should have been the tip off. Tasted like they were in the freezer for a few years. Service was good despite the low quality wings

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Maxxmaxx44
“Henry's Pub”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I love this little pub nestled inside your hotel. My friend and I try to come every Friday to kick off the weekend. The servers are so friendly and very attentive to each person that sits in the pub. Even come on rather busy night and still got the same service as to when it's not so busy. I absolutely love the Fried Pickles - The Frickles. They are my favourite thing to order. Keep up the great work. For sure returning on our usual Fridays.

1 Thank swirly12