“Not worth the price”
Review of East Side Mario's - CLOSED

East Side Mario's
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed July 13, 2013

my family and I decided to spend and have family bonding into a I thought would be a beautiful enjoyable dinner to East side Mario's in the Ne. Started as kind of surprise the host immediately leading us to the Bar section of the restaurant , keep in mind my mo is 82 years old. I ask why are we going to the bar ,the hostess did not respond, so I ask again if we can go to the restaurant , she gave us the look as if it was going out of her way. The hostess sat us down without saying a word and left. To make the story short we order, I had the back Ribs , very dry over cook and accompanied with French fries. $ 21.00 hmmmmm the rib was not the greatest and wasn't all that , even a homestyle that you could BBQ at home will taste better. My mom had the tilapia with pasta .$ 19.00 again over cook dried out kind of burnt crust. Over cook pasta . And the rest was a very disappointment evening. Total cost $ 120.00 for 3 people.

1  Thank Sullivan A