“It's no Thai, Jackie's a Winner”
Review of Jackie's Thai

Jackie's Thai
Ranked #568 of 3,551 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Thai, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Bolton, Canada
“It's no Thai, Jackie's a Winner”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I love Thai food and have eaten it in numerous cities in Canada and the US, as well as in Bangkok. In Bangkok we ate a several top restaurants that were superior to Jackie's, but Jackie's won out with several mid range restaurants. As for Canada and the US, I think Jackie's is right on top with most of the places we've visited in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, New York, Boston and Dallas.

Great service and fresh, tasty and very authentic dishes. We go there every time we're in Calgary.

• Visited October 2013

Calgary AB
“Great Thai food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I asked for a spicy hot dish. The person that serves me recommended the Thai Basil Chicken and gave me a sample to try. This dish is very spicy hot. It was great! I ordered the regular size. They have other dishes for others that don't like spice as much. I highly recommend this place.

Calgary
“What a treat!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We do not eat out often any longer however making the long trek over to get some Thai Chicken Curry with Bamboo Shoot as well as a frozen order of Spirits in the Garden...well it was so worth it......tasted the beef dish they had and the beef was sooooooooo tender...maybe more long walks over are warranted so we can savour their cuisine more often. Calgary lucky to have this great place.

• Visited November 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Worth the trip - best Thai ever”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Everything on the menu is fantastic. Love the Green Curry Chicken and Chiang Mai. The owners' are lovely people. I go there at least once a week, sometimes more and if I miss, they notice.

• Visited September 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Great Food, and Service!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great Food, and Service! Best value in town! Friendly family that owns and operates the restaurant. Worth visiting if you are in the area.

• Visited September 2013