“Amazing!”

Heaven Artisan GF Cuisine
Ranked #155 of 3,770 Restaurants in Calgary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Healthy and flavorful food made from scratch, clean eating, organic whenever possible, never boring, always fresh, Venezuelan influenced which also happen to be 100% gluten free.... Now how good is that? Whether you are visiting or you are a Calgarian visit for a real food experience!
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Being a vegetarian is hard to find great food, I found it here. My husband, the carnivore said the taco were fantastic with high quality meat. The service was wonderful, only a little wait but that was because the food is made fresh.

1  Thank JennRoznicki

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had heard good things about this restaurant but was skeptical because I have had some terrible GF meals. The menu has a wide selection of dishes and drinks available for a very reasonable price. I had the beef nachos and they were the best I have had outside of Mexico.

The owner is very sweet and accommodating of large family groups and small children. Heavens is well located on 17th avenue with a large parking lot across the street. Inside the restaurant is very sweetly decorated and bright. A lovely place for dinner!

2  Thank kelsey r
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Cute cute cute place - great food - the lasagna is amazing, as well as the mac and cheese. It's nice to have a gluten free meal that doesn't taste like cardboard or rice! Try it for sure - and they also like to share their recipes with their patrons, which is a bonus. Definitely recommend for anyone with gluten allergies. :)

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Since we found Heaven my wife and I have a hard time eating anywhere else. The food is always incredible and we never have to worry about cross-contamination. Patricia (the owner) is friendly and amazing too - we always leave with a smile on our faces.

We try to dine at Heaven at least once a week and even though there are so many amazing things on the menu we almost always go for the arepas - they are seriously one of my favourite meals anywhere!

You don't have to be Celiac or gluten intolerant to visit Heaven, the food is flat out amazing. If you are expecting gluten free to be dry and tasteless you are in for a surprise.

2  Thank Jeff F
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Honestly I wasn't super keen to go when my wife suggested the gluten free concept because sometimes that means "less than delicious" but here that is not so. The menu was diverse and would have No idea that it was GF at all.

We had the chicken/avacado areppo (sp?) and lamb burger. Both of which were awesome. (The bun was really good with the lamb burger)

Mango salad is a must!