Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
1,151 results
All reviewsjunk yardheated floorscalgary airportgreat hotelrooms are modernbreakfast buffetlate checkgreat amenitiesan early morning flightshuttle servicehot tublong flightexcellent staydefinitely stay here againfree shuttlebed was comfortableone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Very nice new hotel rooms are very spacious and clean. Great beds!! Awesome in floor heated tiles in entry way and bathroom.Nice pool hot tub and sauna. Only negatives would be the view of the scrap yard out of our window, the soap dish in the shower (very cheap and not installed very well) and the bathroom could have a bit brighter lighting. It was nice to have bottled water in the room as well as a mini fridge, the coffee service could be improved on, it is a one cup single serve and you only get 2 regular and 1 decaf coffee as well the coffee "whitener" was horrid. All said and done the hotel is beautiful the rooms are nicely decoratred lots of space and all around a good stay. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear cheryl0072014,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your feedback, I'd like to reassure you that we do take it into consideration, so that we can provide a flawless " home away from home" experience to all of our guest's.

Yours is Hospitality,

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Stayed here for one night on to catch an early morning flight. The hotel is a new and the rooms are very well appointed. Check in was smooth and efficient. I really enjoyed my stay. Very clean. It is not that close to the airport and it takes about 15 minutes to get there, it will be quicker once they finish a new road. The shuttle picked us up and dropped us off on time. I would recommend staying here if you need to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Tekko1975,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport!
My staff and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Tunnel connecting the main road that the hotel is located on with the Airport is scheduled to be completed in May of this year.
Hope to see you back at our property when travels bring you back to Calgary!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

The lobby and guest rooms of this hotel are beautiful and welcoming, however dodgy run-ins with staff has left me with a bad taste in my mouth.
My husband and I checked in late with our baby after a six hour drive, and were visibly tired. Despite being eager to check in, and being the only people at the desk, check in took the better part of half an hour. The gentleman at the desk took multiple phone calls while we waited then proceeded with a lengthy and nervous sales pitch for a room upgrade that included a breakfast and drink voucher and suit with king bed, separate bedroom, microwave for baby's food, etc . The whole time I felt like I was talking to a used car salesman. He kept using phrases like "special for you today only". Immediately upon checking into our room I called the front desk to mention that the we were not, in fact in a suit with amenities as promised, to which the staff offered to "send up a microwave".
Though the bed looked inviting, the very scratchy sheets and incredibly dry air left us with little sleep. In the morning I went to Ric's Grill for breakfast to use my voucher, which promises buffet or entrée, with coffee and juice, taxes and gratuities included. Despite ordering from the menu some of my breakfast was served from the buffet and was cold. I had to ask numerous times for a juice, and my coffee was never refilled despite being there for over an hour. When the waitress finally brought my bill I was charged $3.50 for my very small orange juice, $3.00 for my coffee and a 17% gratuity that the waitress was telling everyone was mandatory and extra. I showed her the details on the voucher and she became very agitated and tried to re-do my bill saying "its hard to know how to do this, we have so many different ones out there and my computer is broken.'' I had to show her how to tally the bill and she insisted on her 17%. As my little one was ready for a nap, I paid her the $5 and left. When I got back to my room I noticed that though I had left the do not disturb sign on the door, the housekeeping staff had come in any way.
These are all small things, but add up. The staff at this hotel certainly need some proper customer service training if they are going to match the quality of the appearance of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Becky R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport. On behalf of my team I'd like to sincerely apologize that you received sub par service. We try to provide our guests with the " Home away from home" experience and the service you experienced does not meet our standards. I hope that we can " Make it right" during your next visit to the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport. Please contact me directly to arrange your booking.
Yours is Hospitality,

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed there with my mum for one night. The hotel is so beautiful and comfortable but the ubication is bad, you have to ride for a black and disrepair street to find the hotel. In the other hand, the gentlemen who attended us in the check in was rude. My mum was using a crutches (She broke her leg) and she speaks a little english, this guy mistreated her for don't understand english while I was parking the car and then when I arrived he looked like tired and without desire to assist and explain to us.
The room is wonderful and big, the bed is amazing and the hotel looks very clean.
In conclusion: excellent hotel, bad attention.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Sleilas,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had while staying at the new Radisson Hotel& Conference Centre Calgary Airport.
On behalf of my entire staff, I sincerely apologize for the service you experienced. We aim to provide all of our guests with outstanding customer service. I hope you will come back and stay with us so we can provide that service for you without any flaws.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

A new hotel, it is in fantastic shape. Everything was clean, sharp and well-presented. Our dinner at Ric's was a bit pricy, but the food and service was really, really good. The manager went out of his way to ensure we had what we needed for our kids, and we really appreciated that.

Kids had a great time in the pool and were really comfortable in the room.

The only downside to this Radisson is that it is not pet-friendly, which is a bit difficult if you are flying with your pet and trying to find a great place to stay. We were not travelling with our dog this time so it didn't affect us, but it does affect our choice of where to stay if we're doing a "staycation" in Calgary.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear, ki-tonjones

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience at the new Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, We are a pet free facility as well as 100% smoke free. We appreciate your review!
We look forward to having you stay with us again!