“New Hotel Classic Service”

Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport
Ranked #15 of 110 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Spent the night at the Radisson having arrived on a late flight. Chose this hotel because it was an easy drive from the airport and close to the highway for my drive the next morning. The staff were incredibly friendly and efficient on check in. This is a relatively new hotel so the room was very well appointed. The restaurant was closed by the time I arrived at the hotel but there was a wide selection of items, prepared in the restaurant kitchen, available from the bar menu in the Sports bar. The food was very good. I left early in the morning, around 6 a.m. but fresh coffee was available in the lobby and the staff were again very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Brendan R,

Thank you for taking the time to review the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre! My staff and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try our very best to provide all of our guests with warm and welcoming service. We hope to see you again when you are back in Calgary. Please feel free to contact me directly to book your next stay with the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport.

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Have stayed at this hotel 3 times now. Very nice and clean rooms. Well insulated. Great service and welcome. They go out of their way to provide outstanding service. Highly recommend. During my last stay, had dinner at Ric's restaurant on the premises. Wonderful meal and great attentive service.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Mishka01,

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Was in the new Radisson (Calgary Airport) for a few company functions and was very impressed by the quality of the staff and hotel amenities itself. The staff are always smiling and the rooms are amazing for the price.

For those that read this review this is a must see in Calgary.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Travelz_WW,

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I travel to Calgary frequently and had yet to check out this hotel when staying near the airport. I'm certainly glad I did as I was impressed from the moment I walked in the door. The décor is bright and inviting as were the all the staff from the front desk clerk, my waiter at Ric's Grill (on-site restaurant) through to the cleaning staff and the shuttle driver! My room had a great view of the Rockies to the west and was very view appointed and quiet compared to where I've stayed at other surrounding hotels and decorated very tastefully. With the complimentary shuttle, a great on-site restaurant and lounge, along with a conference centre, I'll certainly be putting this hotel at the top of my list as well as hosting my upcoming business meetings there. Great job Radisson, I hope the property does well in your portfolio....it's now in mine!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

VI_Explorer_Guy,

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My stay at this hotel was great, everything about my stay from the accommodation to the staff was fantastic. They have a free 24 hour shuttle service to the airport, I found this service great as it saved me the hassle of organising a taxi.

Room Tip: They have a 24hr free shuttle services that leaves every hour e.g. at 5pm, 6pm.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Jillian H

Jillian H,

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stayed overnight to catch a morning flight; shuttle was quick to respond upon arrival and on time for morning ride to airport. The room was spacious, bed and pillows were very comfortable! Ric's Grill in this hotel was excellent for food, service and price. We will stay on our return.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dubber1157,

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed here for a one night stopover. We arrived from the airport at approx 11pm and left on the 6am shuttle to the airport in the morning. We were given clear instructions for a shuttle from the airport, but would have to wait 15-20 mins for one so we decided to take a taxi. It took about 10 mins and cost $22. The shuttle leaves from the hotel on the hour, every hour for the airport. We left right on time. Check in and check out was quick and painless, very friendly staff. The rooms were fantastic - had everything you could want including a long mirror, close-up mirror in the bathroom, iron/ironing board, great shower, flat screen tv etc. They have free wifi too. I wish I could have stayed there longer. We booked the room direct on the website and got a great deal. Would definitely recommend staying there, even if it's a quick stop - extremely good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank foreverblended
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Foreverblended,

Thank you for a great review! We appreciate you taking the time to comment. My team and I are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport. I see that you were only here for a short visit, hopefully for your next time you are able to enjoy our on site Ric's Grill as well as our Sana Spa. Please feel free to contact me directly to book your next stay!