Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport
Ranked #13 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Montreal, Canada
“Great stay”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Have stayed at this hotel 3 times now. Very nice and clean rooms. Well insulated. Great service and welcome. They go out of their way to provide outstanding service. Highly recommend. During my last stay, had dinner at Ric's restaurant on the premises. Wonderful meal and great attentive service.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Mishka01,

Thank you for taking the time to review the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre! My staff and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try our very best to provide all of our guests with warm and welcoming service. We hope to see you again when you are back in Calgary. Please feel free to contact me directly to book your next stay with the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport.

403-475-1001

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Was in the new Radisson (Calgary Airport) for a few company functions and was very impressed by the quality of the staff and hotel amenities itself. The staff are always smiling and the rooms are amazing for the price.

For those that read this review this is a must see in Calgary.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Travelz_WW,

Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I travel to Calgary frequently and had yet to check out this hotel when staying near the airport. I'm certainly glad I did as I was impressed from the moment I walked in the door. The décor is bright and inviting as were the all the staff from the front desk clerk, my waiter at Ric's Grill (on-site restaurant) through to the cleaning staff and the shuttle driver! My room had a great view of the Rockies to the west and was very view appointed and quiet compared to where I've stayed at other surrounding hotels and decorated very tastefully. With the complimentary shuttle, a great on-site restaurant and lounge, along with a conference centre, I'll certainly be putting this hotel at the top of my list as well as hosting my upcoming business meetings there. Great job Radisson, I hope the property does well in your portfolio....it's now in mine!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
VI_Explorer_Guy,

Invercargill
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My stay at this hotel was great, everything about my stay from the accommodation to the staff was fantastic. They have a free 24 hour shuttle service to the airport, I found this service great as it saved me the hassle of organising a taxi.

Room Tip: They have a 24hr free shuttle services that leaves every hour e.g. at 5pm, 6pm.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Jillian H
Jillian H,

British Columbia
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stayed overnight to catch a morning flight; shuttle was quick to respond upon arrival and on time for morning ride to airport. The room was spacious, bed and pillows were very comfortable! Ric's Grill in this hotel was excellent for food, service and price. We will stay on our return.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dubber1157,

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed here for a one night stopover. We arrived from the airport at approx 11pm and left on the 6am shuttle to the airport in the morning. We were given clear instructions for a shuttle from the airport, but would have to wait 15-20 mins for one so we decided to take a taxi. It took about 10 mins and cost $22. The shuttle leaves from the hotel on the hour, every hour for the airport. We left right on time. Check in and check out was quick and painless, very friendly staff. The rooms were fantastic - had everything you could want including a long mirror, close-up mirror in the bathroom, iron/ironing board, great shower, flat screen tv etc. They have free wifi too. I wish I could have stayed there longer. We booked the room direct on the website and got a great deal. Would definitely recommend staying there, even if it's a quick stop - extremely good value for money.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank foreverblended
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Foreverblended,

Thank you for a great review! We appreciate you taking the time to comment. My team and I are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport. I see that you were only here for a short visit, hopefully for your next time you are able to enjoy our on site Ric's Grill as well as our Sana Spa. Please feel free to contact me directly to book your next stay!

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I had to stay over night and this hotel worked out great. It's new and the staff was great. Check in and out was fast too. I would definitely come back. It's close to the airport and if you need to head out early you can jump on the highway and be on your way.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Walter V,

Thank you for taking the time to add a review on your stay at the New Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at the property. Once the tunnel to the International Airport is completed we will also be a 5 minute drive away from the Airport. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are back in town, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to book your room.
Yours In Hospitality,