“Nice sports bar/pub to enjoy a pint and the game!”
Review of Tilted Kilt - CLOSED

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian, Irish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Calgary, Canada
“Nice sports bar/pub to enjoy a pint and the game!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Great location. Nice pub atmosphere to enjoy a pint of whatever is on tap and catch your favourite sports team on one of the many TV sets throughout the place. Met friends for a drink and appy's and we were not disappointed. Prices are reasonable and there is always something on special! Enjoyed wings and nachos, both of which were actually quite good (to my surprise). The service was very good and the server was always checking but not overly intrusive or pushing more drink.

Visited September 2013

Boise, Idaho
“Great Menu and looking forward to returning.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

First off I must say that I love pub food and the Tilted Kilt's menu has a ton of choices. I only ordered the Chips and Salsa as I had already eaten and I was mainly there to check out the place and visit with some friends. I tried some of the food that my friends had and I wished that I had saved room and eaten here as their dishes were fantastic and the other items that I saw being delivered to other tables also looked great too. The Chips and Salsa were fresh and came with a Big Bowl of salsa so you don't have to buy another side or two of it so that you can have some with each chip. We went out on a weekend a while ago and the place had a pleasant atmosphere with lot's of TVs so that you can see something from every seat. Not too loud with a good mix of people and the waitress was super friendly too. I'm not a drinker, but people seemed to like that the there were a lot of good beers to choose from. We will definitely be going back again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ryan702
Calgary, Canada
“It's the worst!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I don't often post on Trip Advisor, but I had to this time. The worst service in the city. Tilted Kilt Pub Calgary is not good. In a nut shell, we were not served to at all. We ordered beers at the bar, but not once were we asked to see a menu. The servers ignored us the entire time. I'm sorry - I won't go here again and I won't recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Derek B
Perth, Australia
“Literally one of the worst meals I have ever eaten”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I don't like to go on rants about poor food but wowee, not sure what they are thinking at this place. Almost $20 for a meal of fish and chips where the fish looked more like a piece of KFC chicken... Ate half of it and the left the rest. By the time I got home I had a massive stomach ache, I presume it was from the 2kg of batter I had just eaten. There are many other places on 17th Ave which have fantastic food, don't waste your time here.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SunnyPerth2012
Calgary
“you have to try it”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I started going to the Tilted Kilt in Calgary on its opening day. We had heard a lot of hype about it and decided to give it a try. They have a good variety of microbrews, which I enjoy. We also had the garlic fries that are quite tasty and addicting.
We have since made the Tilted Kilt a regular stop and have tried a good portion of its menu. We have not been disappointed on our selections. My favorite is the chicken fried chicken -- the chicken is tasty and moist, The sides are a nice compliment of steamed veggies and garlic mashed potatoes with gravy. My wife is more daring and tries the Irish dishes and other new items which are also very flavorable.
The staff are a pleasant breath of fresh air. Most stop by to say hello and chat -- even if not serving your table. The great service compliments the atmosphere presented. The manager Dana has gone out of her way many times to help us out (as have many of the girls --- to many to mention).
In general the service, personalities of the girls and food keep us coming back.

• Visited March 2013