“Something for everyone!”
Review of Euphoria Cafe

Euphoria Cafe
Ranked #7 of 134 Coffee & Tea in Calgary
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This place is awesome! They literally cater to everyone...adults, kids, allergies, vegan, etc! They have a great selection of fresh wraps, paninis, pastries with gluten free and paleo options! I tried a Philly Chicken Melt in a paleo wrap...it was so good!

The coffee and tea selection is fantastic! It is all organic and fair trade! They are so creative with their espresso drinks! I really enjoyed the Hawaiian Islander which had espresso, white chocolate and macadamia!

The atmosphere is very cozy with a cool vibe, you gotta check out their wall full of inspiration!

The service is great and very friendly! I'll be back many times!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I've met friends for coffee at Euphoria a number of times. The cafe is a bit on the small side with the tables very close together. There are also some comfy chairs, which seem to be taken first.

The coffee here is good, but the hot chocolate is superb! I had the Mayan Hot Chocolate. They use a rich dark chocolate and then add cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Yummmm.....one of the best cups of hot chocolate I have ever had. This is the reason why I have given Euphoria a 4 rating instead of a 3.

I've had some of the gluten free muffins which were okay but a bit on the dry side. The service here can range from very friendly to standoffish on any given day.