“Excellent Soup”
Review of Mina's Vietnamese

Mina's Vietnamese
Ranked #1,338 of 3,711 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We are staying at a very close Hotel and I wanted a quick Lunch. I came across Mina's Vietnamese Noodle Soup. Gave it a try. It was very busy but being alone I was able to get a table. The menu is unbelievable, there must be about 50 items. I ordered a beef noodle soup, it was fantastic, large bowl very reasonable price. Very quick service and in and out in about 45 mins. Loved it.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We always eat here on a Saturday night after our sports team finishes for the day as we stay very close by. We have never been disappointed. Portions are great, Food is Yummy, the service is excellent. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Ulik3