“Excellent Spa”

Add it.
The Natural Art of Skin Care
Ranked #12 of 82 Spas & Wellness in Calgary
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been going to see the owner of The Natural Art of Skin Care for over three years now and was so excited when she opened up her new spa. It is so warm and inviting and the energy there is amazing. I always go early so I can just sit and enjoy a cup a tea before my appointment to unwind from my day. The staff are knowledgeable and very helpful and friendly. Check out their website so you can see the pictures of the spa and see for yourself how gorgeous it is. And it surely does not stink!

2  Thank Shelley C

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Really Really bad:-( save yourself money and don't go. Bad service, rude personnel and stinky facility

4  Thank Dawn C