“Wow - fabulous place for seafood in Cagary!”

7 Seas Seafood & Grill Restaurant
Ranked #1,236 of 3,537 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Wow - fabulous place for seafood in Cagary!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Ok, so I have heard of this place and thought I would give it a shot! Its basically a shop house on Macleod Trail, kind of an industrial area of Calgary. You get to the shop front and you think 'is this the right place'? You go in and its a pretty small place BUT you are welcomed with a smile, seated and that is when it all changes! Lito and his staff are just amazing. we ordered the Seafood Platter - WOW!!!! Unreal, Tasty and very more-ish!!! We followed this with house red wine in huge goblets! The Filipino desserts were to die for!!! For me, I was in heaven. Lito and his staff are extremely attentive and always have ready advise for pairing off your food - a fabulous experience. We were full by the time we waddled out of that place. Under $100 Canadian for two people and we did not skimp on the ordering!

I now understand why this restaurant is No 1 on Tripadvisor!!! I am now another extremely happy 7 Seas customer. Next time I am in this part of Canada, I will be heading back to this place!!!

Lito and team. Well Done Guys! Fabulous evening. Thanks!!!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Aussiboy

Kaliningrad, Russia
“We loved it all! Delicious !”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

One of our best dining experience ever and we travel a lot, the cozy athmosphere, the service, the whole dining experience were all memorable. We celebrated our moms and dads anniversary at this place and we were very greatful this is the place we chose.
Unfortunately we don't live close by but we will certainly return many times whenever we are in Calgary.
We highly recommend the steak, lobster and shrimp and also the grilled platter with 4 items to choose from and don't miss to order their Bicol express, it's asian vegetables cooked in coconut milk and its up to you to request if you wanted to have it spice up.
You will not be disappointed from beginning to end. THE BEST !
Superb in everyway... Great staff, spectacular food !

4 Thank Alec750
“WoW”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

In cowtown for business. Looked up trip advisory for recommend eateries in the south. Was not disappointed at all. Was dinning by myself and staff are so great that I felt like I was at my granny's kitchen. Thank you for making me feel at home and the food sure have the surpassed my expectation of your rating.

2 Thank Hongcouverr
Halifax, Canada
“Great service and wonderful food!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

7 Seas is a family favourite! The owners know each family member by name and are the most welcoming hosts. The food is delicious and the portions are more than enough for a single serving. We love the hospitality and the friendliness of all the staff, there's a strong family atmosphere throughout the restaurant, it's a treat to come receive such service. The exterior can be misleading, as the restaurant does not appear to be anything out of the ordinary from the outside, but it is definitely a must try!

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Manila T
Bucks uk
“Spot on....”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great place. A little hard to seek out in a row of stores but well worth it. Staff were friendly and helped us choose. We opted for pork hock and noodles......a great choice. Lots of families there - Mainly Philipino - testament to quality. Not a place for romance - just good food and service.

3 Thank malcandkaren