“Excellent!!”

The Rock wood fired pizza & spirits
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Had a great night!! Food & service was excellent. It was a very cold night but it was nice & cosy inside. We really enjoyed or evening & we will be back next time we are over.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Despite my apprehension following a very disappointing lunch buffet experience a few months ago at The Rock, our second visit for dinner worked out fairly well. Our calamari appy was surprisingly good. My pizza was very good as well, but could have been cooked a little more, as I prefer the crust crispier. My wife's pasta dish was excellent, with lots of spicy sausage and peppers in a creamy white sauce. The chocolate chip cookie served in a hot pan and topped with ice cream was delicious. Our server looked like he was about 14, but he was pleasant and efficient. We will return for dinner, and perhaps I will find the courage to try the lunch buffet again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food was great and the servers were very nice ! They seem very honest and caring at this place !

1  Thank Jessica W
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Good food, small portions . Staff is friendly. Went often when it opened but things have gone down hill. Lunch buffet was better with the dessert pizzas

1  Thank Traveltop8282
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have been here a few times, first couple the food was good and service was attentive but as of late seems to be slipping a bit. Hopefully they pick it up as the atmosphere is nice, close to home (for me) and pizza's were a nice change from the normal pizza.

1  Thank Bleedingcoffee