“Great Food!!”
Review of Smooth Curry - CLOSED

Smooth Curry
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My family tried this restaurant when it first opened and we were hooked!! We have tried many of the dishes, each one better than the one before. My daughter and I still fall back on the Pad Thai as one of our dishes but we have tried many of the curries and have enjoyed every one. My husband swears by their soups! Almost any of them. We actually have not tried appetizers yet as we find that the main dishes fill us up. Service is good and the decor is very nice. We are usually there on a weekend and have not yet had to wait for a table. This past Saturday (Family Day long weekend) it was very busy but the wait staff seemed to have everything under control. We noticed that they do a hopping business with their take-out too!! A great place if you love Thai Food.

1  Thank Albertameev

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Our first visit to Smooth Curry was fantastic (on a Monday lunch time). We tired the Mango salad with Prawns and Pad Thai, along with some appetizers. The food was excellent and the restaurant decor and service was great!

Our second visit (on a Friday lunch time) was good, but the food was not up to the same standard. I was going to give this place 5 starts until our second visit. Wondering if they have different chefs during the week?

Give it a try!!