“Elegant place”

Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Crowfoot
Reserve with OpenTable
Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Crowfoot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 3,599 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Elegant place”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We went there to have a dinner and the wait was really long because it was the busiest month of the year but otherwise if reservation was made, the wait might not take more than an hour. We ordered steak with lobster and baby back ribs. It was okay, but not really extraordinary because of the price per plate. But otherwise, its still The Keg, a brand name restaurant. Service is good but because the place is always busy, it might take a while until you see him or her again.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank laaglaag

Calgary, Canada
“Didn't meet my expectations”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We've been to the Stampede Keg many times and decided to try this new location out being closer to home. The appy was fabulous however the main meal truly did not meet our expectations. The lobster tail was dry and very small. I had the blue cheese crusted steak and it was not even close in comparison to that same dish at the Stampede Keg. Although staff were pleasant - we were never told the specials before ordering. Knowing this location is new we may give it another chance, definately did not feel we got the meal that compared to the cost.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jo-El B
Denver, Colorado
“Simply the best...or simplicity is best.”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Three of us had an early dinner here, we all ordered different meals varying in prices but allow me to tell you what I ordered.
The spinach salad. And the garlic shrimp appetizer. Both absolutely divine! I ordered them as my meal, which was perfect because I seemed to enjoy their warm bread a little too much. The salad was fresh, beautiful and tasty. And shrimp dish was outstanding-so much so I've tried replicating it and haven't come close yet. They were herby, garlicky, buttery and good to the last drop. I dipped more of that warm bread into the left over butter sauce just incase I wasn't full enough.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank travelingtoday
“Keg Crowfoot”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The service and food is generally great. However, their 'Signature' Prime rib may not be as carefully trimmed of tendon/muscle tissue as it should be, for a 'Signature' plate, in my opinion!
My wife frequently praises the Salmon! The new facility is excellent.
Expect a wait, if no reservation, on weekends.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank 3205Jack
“Best Steaks in town”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the only restraunt that makes a steak as good as I do. My wife prefers a seafood/fish dinner and they always have a good selection. The service is great and staff very friendly. I dont mind paying alittle more for a dinner if its exceptional and I have never had a bad meal at Crowfoot Keg the 6-7 times we have gone. Any time family and friends want to go out for dinner I try and talk them into going to the Keg.

• Visited April 2013