“Nice high-end breakfast”
Review of Cucina

Cucina
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #251 of 3,662 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Went for a breakfast meeting with some co-workers. I ordered the skillet, and it was great. My co-workers raves about the coffee, and I enjoyed my tea.
Need to reserve if you are brining a big group though, that place fills up.

1  Thank Calgary_guy_yyc

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This little restaurant is 100% enchanting. Intimate in design with a cross over between a trendy and antique style. Enjoyed a casual lunch with the busy lunchtime crowd. Food came fast and was ever so tasty. The staff were delightful, even in their rushing around. A great option are their "grab 'n go" menu items, or stop in for a quick coffee break. Because of the small space, arrive pre-lunchtime crowd or send one of your gang early to snag seats. (Note: reservations are accepted for dinner) If you're not in the downtown core and parking becomes your option, park in the Holt Renfrew parkade, go to the 2nd floor and take the +15 across 8th Avenue to the restaurant. Triple bonus: I now have something useful to do with my ancient teaspoon collection! Drop into Cucina to find out how!

5  Thank CanadianMum
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Across from the mall downtown, this is in a great location. Such a cute decor and a huge surprise from the outside - a hidden gem. My friend and I split their burger and their steak sandwich - both were fabulous with interesting additions and tastes. The service was spectacular as well - so knowledgeable and attentive. We split their tiramisu for dessert and each had an amaretto (not the cheap stuff but from this small almond farm in Italy). TO DIE FOR. Seriously. The creamiest most perfect tiramisu. I am still thinking about it! Best dessert in the city! A great place, don't miss going if you are in the downtown area.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

A food blogger friend recommended this place and we couldn't have been more pleased. We didn't reserve a table, but were seated at the neat little bar and were treated and served well by knowledgeable staff. We were pleased by the 'family and friends' atmosphere. Food was great, wine pairings were spot on as well.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great new spot in Calgary, Interesting Decor, Friendly atmosphere. My wife and I had a very nice supper there, She had linguini with muscles and I had rotisserie chicken. Both were wonderful. The service was wonderful and especially the manager Tilly. The wine list is adequate but not as extensive as some of the other restaurants on Eighth Avenue. We highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast, lunch or supper.

1  Thank DebDaveS