“First Time at Edo”

Edo Japan - Shawnessy
Ranked #557 of 3,662 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Japanese, Fast Food
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My first trip to Edo, despite many locations in Calgary, and I liked it. Food was fresh, made on the grill right in front of me. I had the chicken and beef combo and a Coke, good value for under $ 10.

If I need a quick lunch, and an Edo nearby, I will be back.

1  Thank David B

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed at Shawnessy Super 8, walked across the road to Edo's. I am a fan of this place when i'm at home, so I thought i'd try it out. I was pleasantly surprised...not as greasy as back home, with enough portion to satisfy. Good deal!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Think Chung King. Watered down, tastless food for too much money. Eat at the mall instead or get your sushi at the grocery store across the street. You'll save enough for a six pack and more.

1  Thank 808Kauai_Steve