“Loud but Kids liked it”

Chuck E. Cheese #874
Ranked #1,911 of 3,625 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Albanian
Reviewed March 4, 2013

If it was up to me I would go some place else but the kids had fun and they like it. Games are expensive and the toys are cheap. Food is expensive and average.
The kids liked the show that comes on at regular intervals.

Remember you sacrifice for the kids and thats what we did.LOL

1  Thank Gibber1968
There are newer reviews for Chuck E. Cheese #874

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We went for dinner my daughters birthday. The kids always enjoy it, as do the adults. The food is not overly exciting, but it is good kid fare. The service was ok and it felt like a safe place for the kids. We will go again.

1  Thank Lundvike
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Went here last weekend for my niece's birthday. First of all the parking lot and entrance are under construction making it a muddy mess to get to.

I spent $80 bucks and that got us a medium pizza, drinks, wings, and tokens.

The food was Luke warm and the pizza was like cardboard. Parm at most tables was empty 2 hours after opening also!

Games were ok and the kids enjoyed themselves. Wish I had internet so I could have.

Give it a pass IMHO.