“Great Wor Won Ton”

King’s Restaurant
Ranked #224 of 3,513 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast
Calgary
“Great Wor Won Ton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

The King of Wonton. The full order will fill you with slices of pork and tons of noodles. Not cheap but reasonable for what you get,

Visited June 2012
2 Thank EKG777

• Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Now Thats A bowl of Soup.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

I stumbled upon this place as I was working near by and I love Chinese food. I asked a local what was good and he recommended the wonton soup. Now I have had plenty of wonton soup before but this was something else. I got the king combo (large soup, dumplings and a drink ) and I was shock when I saw the size of my soup. It was way more then I had anticipated ..filled with veggies, meat, delicious wontons and the broth was great. All in all I would say for the price you just can't go wrong here.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank TravelinManAtlanta
Toronto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Like the new renos. Food is still...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2010

Like the new renos. Food is still delicious. I always eat the Wonton soup but my family also loves the Ginger Pork and rice.

Canada
“famous wor won ton soup and other stuff too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2009

Great for take out, fast and has small dining area. I think they have a few other locations and are known for the wor won ton. Try the hot sauce...I been back many times.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook