“Cupcake addicted!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 40 Bakeries in Calgary
Cuisines: Canadian
“Cupcake addicted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have always loved cupcakes! But they must be like my mother made! This is the absolute best! So much to choose from! I absolutely adore these true works of culinary art! Wonderful flavour, delicious icing! Just the right texture! Worth every cent! We bought a selection and took them home to share! I even once received a delivered gift of 12, sent several provinces away! The best! Clean and an experience not to be missed if you love cupcakes!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MASH16

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,206 helpful votes
“Cravings satisfied here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Crave Cookies and Cupcakes. Although I have purchased excellent cupcakes from Crave for years, recently using them for my daughter's wedding put them over the top! The wedding coordinator Helen, was most helpful with suggestions. The wedding was small so only a regular cake was needed, along with some specialized mini cupcakes. It all worked out perfectly. Everything was handled with professionalism and attentiveness. You may think these little gems are pricey but in my estimation they are worth every penny for so many delicious bites!

• Visited April 2013