“So Expensive!”

Whistler, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So Expensive!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were absolutely SHOCKED that we had to pay the same price for our 20 month old as we did for our 4 year old which was $9.95 each. And the 20 month old could really only play in the very small baby section because he was getting mowed down in the bigger section with the older children. Such a rip off! We went to the NW location which has the same rates. AND the climbing wall and laser tag was an extra $8 on top of that!
My 4 year old had a great time for just short of 2 hours and then she was ready to leave. Forget ordering food when we already had to pay $20+ for admission alone. Lastly, if you forget something in your locker - you can't leave to get it. Once you are in, you are in for good. I need to open one of these places and gouge everyone because it was so busy, people will obviously pay it. We won't be giving away our money to them anytime soon. Once again I am still in shock that I had to pay $10 for my 20 month old. DON'T GO with your toddlers. I will pay $4 to take my children to the gymanstics drop in centre in town instead. So much better and the parents take better care of their children. My review would have been pretty good if we didn't get gouged today... Stay away! There are better places to spend your money.

Visited April 2013

Penticton, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was our first visit to TommyKPlay, it took us a bit of a drive to get to it from downtown, but well worth it. We had 3 children with us, ages 2,4,& 5, there was lots for each of them to do. I liked that we had pretty much a clear sight of the kids no matter which corner they were climbing on.

Visited November 2012