“Amazing Shawarma made RIGHT!”
Review of Shawarma Knight

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shawarma Knight
Ranked #786 of 3,605 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing Shawarma made RIGHT!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Thanks to a very special person in my life, I discovered Shawarma Knight! I've eaten at this place 4 times in the 7 days since I discovered it for myself. Great shawarma, doesn't matter which one you get. Wrapped in a very thin lavash, so you actually taste the ingredients, the sauces, instead of just the bread; and this is what sets this place apart. The samosas are very good as well.
Definitely give this place a try! They are also open until 4am on Fri and Sat for a late "knight" snack after the club.
Enjoy!

• Visited June 2014

Calgary, Canada
“By far the best Shawarma in Calgary”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Best shawarma that I have found in Calgary so far, and I must say, I have been to quite a few places that claim to have the best. The ingredients are always fresh and the portions are quite generous. You just can't go wrong here.

• Visited December 2013
Alberta
“One of the best shawarma places in Calgary.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Maybe I'm a little bias bcs Shawarma Knight is in my neighbourhood, but I have to say its one of the best in Calgary. (Even though they mysteriously run out of pickles on a regular basis...)

The portion sizes are good, the value exceptional in my humble opinion, and the shawarma is top notch. Shawarma Knight won't disappoint.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank JustMeB
Calgary, Canada
“Fresh ingredients - great taste”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

There is a constant flow of traffic into Shawarma Knight because they make it fresh, make you feel welcome and finish it all off off with wonderful desserts. This place is another gem with reasonable prices and outstanding food.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank ghryan
“Top Schwarma !”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Took my son here today and it was truly great - I don't really expect a schwarma restaurant to be the most luxurious or squeaky clean as we lived in the middle east for many years so I'm used to roadside schwarma places and don't expect anything more than plastic chairs so this place is actually pretty nicely decorated.

I had the mixed donnair and lamb and the wee man had donnair, they double wrap it first in arabic bread then in a kind of thin Indian like bread and then they toast it - can honestly say its the best I've ever had and I have had quite a few in my time and my son agreed entirely, go give it a shot, fast food at its best with friendly service.

Rob