“Can't wait to come back for more!”
Review of Cafe Momoko

Cafe Momoko
Ranked #192 of 3,580 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait to come back for more!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Cafe Momoko has the best service I'v ever had. Felt so welcomed by our charming server and pleasant atmosphere. the food was some of the best I'v ever had, not to mention it was so under priced! I'm looking forward to becoming a regular.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Marleyk94

Calgary, Canada
“Tasty food and excellent service”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We had Korean BBQ which was delicious, sushimi is served on a salad which we liked a lot - great idea. Decor is simple but warm and cozy with a fireplace in the middle and Korean songs on TV. Service of Korean owner is excellent. Great family evening at very nice small restaurant. There are special deals from Monday to Thursday and we were advised to book for the end of the week as it gets busy.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank GreenF00die
“Love cafe momoko”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

My favourite place. Excellent food, fabulous service. Great place to eat in or take out.
Definitely recommend it.

Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Simple, tasty and great service”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Ordered some take out from this hidden suburban gem. Very unassuming in a small strip mall. Had the Agedashi tofu which was different from other sushi places I have been but yet somewhat addicting. The owner was very friendly and got my food ready very quickly. Will definitely return.

• Visited November 2013
Calgary
“Fantastic food, fantastic service”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

This is the best little sushi/Korean BBQ place in Calgary. Great neighborhood feel. The sushi is always fresh and inventive and the Korean BBQ is delicious but the thing that really makes this place shine is the service. Even when I am just waiting for takeout, the owner brings me water and "peas". It is refreshing to get such great service and even if I didn't live just down the road I would totally make the drive!

2 Thank tech01