“I love them.”

Conversation Sculpture
Ranked #31 of 311 things to do in Calgary
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

I want to know what are they talking about. First time I saw them I asked my friend to shoot my photo with them. They always make me smile.

All reviews
"stephens"
in 6 reviews
"sculptor"

Reviewed April 15, 2014

A wonderful sculpture of two men deep in conversation - what looks like an agitated conversation. I wish it was more prominently displayed or positioned in such a fashion that the passion of the two men was more visible to passersby.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was strolling down Steven Avenue Mall not paying much attention to my surroundings, when I bumped into these stone cold conversationalists outside of the Hudson Bay store. "Whoops! EXCUSE ME!!!," I blurted, while people passing by snickered. I will remember this moment for the rest of my life! Boy, I have a sore arm!!!

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I just love how there is street art in random places ! Really nice to see and to take photographs of ! Really cool, i like it :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Calgary has a great deal of art and some wonderful places to encounter it. We get to listen in to the conversation of two men on the street by The Bay. They are intent, and like other pieces in the city such as in Olympic Park, the community is better for them being there. They are telling us that Calgary has come of age.