“Great place”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I go to the deep water workout every week great place. Instructor are good and enjoy going. Always friendly staff

Visited February 2014

Calgary, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Always Fun, Couple Things Though”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've been here multiple times, and always have fun, but I find myself usually wondering what to do. Half the time one of the bigger water slides are closed, and the Thunder Run closes on and off throughout the day. The wave pool is so crowded, probably because everyone else is just like me, not knowing what to do, so just going into the pool.
The hot tub is nice but gets full really fast, and that ball thing that you swing off of and land in the deep end worries me. I'm scared to go near the deep end when there's no waves, (when there is waves they close it, thank God) just in case someone isn't looking and lands on my back.
I really enjoy the waterpark, very fun to bomb unsuspecting passerby with gallons of cold water on their head then run and hide so you don't get caught. :)
So I usually spend lots of my time there. the kiddy pool makes me nervous when the waves are on, I wouldn't want my kid in there as the waves often push loads of water over the barriers and on to kids' heads. The deeper pool where one of the larger slides drops into annoys me though. They don't even let you swim in that pool. I get not right infront of the slide but what about off to the side? It's a decent sized pool so I don't get what the problem is.
And that jungle gym thing that doesn't have water and all that, you know what I'm talking about.
Why add it? I find it dark and dingy, probably creepy for little kids, and why even have something like that? When you hear a kid say "im having my party at village square" you will think you're going there to SWIM and goof off in the water, not play in a dry jungle gym.

However the price is very reasonable, I think it costed my family around $20 for all of us!

Lastly, I don't think there is enough to amuse tween and teen aged people. More big slides would be nice if they could add it in, they have the room for it.

It's a fun place to go if you have nothing else to do, or can't bare the heat outside or something, but they really need to fix some stuff.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank ShadowBlade
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not accomdating. A place like this should cater to family.”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The place does not allow strollers after allowing them for a long time. Making it difficult for my wife and I to have my 6 year old daughter in swimming lessons and look after our 6 month old at the same time. The place itself Is not kept very clean and the staff is snotty and unfriendly. We will opt to drive further next time.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank jim99999
Calgary
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very Good Operation”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

kids loved the wave pool, I liked gym, sauna. Very crowded, tons of kids on their own. Perfect place for weirdos - watch your self.

Visited April 2013
Calgary, Canada
114 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“Good but could be great”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The place is very good. Only 1 water slide working though. They kept closing it on and off also.

Wave pool was great.

A little dirty though (decks, stairs, etc.).

A little extra attention and it could be great. Very reasonable priced. Family of 5 (three under 5) and it was under $22.

Tip. Bring your own life jackets to avoid an extra cost.

Visited August 2013