“Great Unique Donuts!”

Jelly Modern Doughnuts
Ranked #6 of 36 Bakeries in Calgary
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Organic and fresh ingredients made these donuts stand out. When you ate them you didn't get that heaviness after you usually polish off a few. The selections were unique and creative such as " S'mores" donuts. I was traveling back home on a plane and the staff were VERY helpful packing up the box as I was having to put them in my luggage. They arrived in perfect condition. I went just before Valentine's day and they had some really great gift boxes and Valentine themed donuts that I would have loved to get for co-workers, friends etc. I would definitely go back there for my sugar/donut fix. The space is decent inside so you can definitely sit and enjoy them with a cup of coffee as well.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Got 2 dozen donuts that quickly dissapeared
Would go again. These donuts are awesome
They will haunt my dreams until I get them again

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Not being a doughnut family...we do not partake in the art of doughnut eating very often (I know I know...what would Homer Simpson say?).

Last year sometime (and after hearing about Jelly Modern for awhile), we decided to visit them and sample the goods. So we picked out enough for a 6 pack and also a few doughnut cake pop type thingys. Definitely tasted like doughnuts but without a doubt it's all the flavour toppings/combinations that make this place stand out. Simply scrumptious.

Fast forward to the present. My daughter and I went out for a coffee/hot chocolate chatter girls date. We ended up at Kawa and could not miss what was staring at us from across the street so we crossed and popped into Jelly Modern again for our annual doughnut run. As before we were met with great service, great ambiance and great tasting doughnuts. I even like they offer birthday parties for kids but after inquiring about price was disappointed to learn they are incredibly expensive.

Birthday parties aside, this non doughnut eater has declared the Jelly Modern doughnuts are definitely worth the trek from any part of the city.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

This is donuts done right. Fresh, light, flavourful and a variety of unique flavours make this a mandatory stop for those seeking donut Nirvana. Really a pleasure to visit very clean and a very efficient, pleasant staff enhance your overall experience. All the donuts are great but not to be missed are the green tea donut and the bacon maple. The coffee? Oh yeah that's excellent too.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

wow the amazing donuts and so many. Friendly staff, clean atmosphere, excellent tasting donuts, so many to choose from. Love them. Everyone needs to make a stop there. You won't be disappointed.