“Omg this place is amazing”

Jelly Modern Doughnuts
Ranked #6 of 34 Bakeries in Calgary
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Do not complain about price because these are more than just donuts haha they are like pieces of heaven. Every time I come back to Calgary I bring a friend and insist we stop at jelly :-) a must try for the most unique designer donuts in town!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Once you have a Jelly donut, it is tough to go back to Tim's. They're big, they're gooey, they have lots of good stuff. I took my son (12) and 2 cousins (13 and 11) and they stuffed themselves. Great way to spend a day

1  Thank 4bigdogsCalgary
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We have been having Jelly Modern for almost every celebration (birthdays, camping trips) and the novelty has not worn off; probably because they do make really good donuts - and they keep the flavours interesting by changing it (for the seasonal ones). Our families from far and wide request the JM donuts everytime we see them (especially the ones from rural AB and NWT). Last summer they had beer-flavoured ones and the maple bacon are a hit among the men in the family. Yum!!! Oh by the way, during the summer season, they also have a food truck and they do some events where they are in places like Holt Renfrew so you can avail of their yummy treats. If you are in the south, they are also available now in the Calgary Farmer's Market.

1  Thank flowerdrumsong
Reviewed November 22, 2012

If you happen to be near this little restaurant, stop in and treat yourself. I had an egg salad sandwich (which was made on a plain doughnut) and the smallest maple bacon doughnut I could find. Both were delicious and something different. I was so thankful I walked to this place from the Telus Convention Centre. It was a trek! However, my guilt level dropped a bit when eating yummy maple bacon donut. You only live once!

1  Thank KathPEdmonton
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We received a dozen of these lovely treats for a thank you at work. There were peanut butter donuts, bacon maple donuts and loads of other ones, fabulous and highly recommend, the CRAVE Cupcake of donuts!

1  Thank cooper1