“This is a Sports Bar!”

Ranked #1,103 of 3,682 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza, International, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Even preseason feels like Superbowl Sunday at Shark Club Calgary Deerfoot Meadows. Come watch the Flames, Stampeders and Roughnecks on the largest LED TV in town. Then, get ready to party like a rock star-or PGA golfer-because starting at 10PM, Shark Club transforms into one of Calgary's most popular nightclubs. Stay tuned to our social media channels for the latest updates on special events & holiday hours.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Going in -- you know this is a Sports Bar (casual - big TVs - really big TVs)! This is not a romantic get-a-way spot for a dinner for two. We recently tried this restaurant out over lunch and it was very good. Our waitress - Jaden -- was helpful & attentive. The drinks came fairly quickly -- we had both wine and beer. Excellent pricing on the beer -- the wine was average.

The food we had was very good -- came out fresh and hot with the couple of changes we had made -- ie sauce on the side. We had the Beef Dip and the Chicken & Brie sandwiches -- both with fries. I especially liked that the chicken was fresh roasted -- not deep fried or battered.

The reason I am giving this restaurant a 3 instead of a 4 is because it was a bit dirty. The table and booth that we sat at was definitely dirty -- dust and crumbs - and something spilled down the back. It did make me wonder what the kitchen looked like.

I think if you are looking for a great place to watch some games -- meet some friends -- and have some very good food -- this is a great choice. If they clean the dining area up a bit -- I will be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I great place with fantastic management team. The walls of TVs ensures all can watch games without neck strain and interruptions. Staff very friendly and made great food recommendations.

1  Thank ellissea
Reviewed February 22, 2013

What a great place. The lunch menu is fantastic. We have been there several times and never had a bad meal. It is a very relaxing atmosphere and th waitresses are great!! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I visited the Shark Club on February 13th around 5:30pm hoping for an enjoyable 25th Anniversary evening with dinner and a few drinks. After being seated at a half table, we sat for at least 15 minutes waiting for our server to at least take our drink order. She never even acknowledged us. We did notice that the place was filled with men and that the "little black dress" servers were doing their job with them...I would not recommend this club to women or couples. We left and we do not expect to return...too bad, we were hoping this could be a regular stop as it's very convenient to home.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

if you are looking for good food at a resonable price with sports coverage, nice relaxing atmosphere and some great scenery...this is the place!