“Solid dinner/ lunch menu”

Shark Club - Calgary Deerfoot Meadows
Ranked #643 of 3,757 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza, International, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Even preseason feels like Superbowl Sunday at Shark Club Calgary Deerfoot Meadows. Come watch the Flames, Stampeders and Roughnecks on the largest LED TV in town. Then, get ready to party like a rock star-or PGA golfer-because starting at 10PM, Shark Club transforms into one of Calgary's most popular nightclubs. Stay tuned to our social media channels for the latest updates on special events & holiday hours.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love the friendly ladies of the Shark Club. Food was definitely good the focus on service was excellent.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Decided to check this place since it’s been open for a while now and found it was pretty cool. I really liked that there are that many tv’s everywhere, you’ll never miss a good play there for sure. Drinks were good, little slow getting them but it was busy so was understandable. We ordered food and it was really good. I must say for a sports bar the food was higher quality than I thought it would be.
I would definitely be back for more, maybe on a game night to really catch the game.

1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Visited the Shark Club after we received promotional gift cards from a tradeshow we visisted earlier that day.

At first glace, the place looks pretty cool. Large TV screens all around, nice decor, very modern. We ordered drinks which came out somewhat slow, but they were good so we ordered more.

Did not try the food, so can't speak to that but I enjoyed myself at Shark Club, I would return.

One thing I would mention is, I'm somewhat sick of the "black dress" restaurant theme. The restaurant has calendars of their scantally clad servers for you to look at while you dine. I found that quite odd. Really, what is the difference between these "black dress" restaurants and a hooters?

1  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Met friends for drinks, didn't eat; so I can't speak to the other reviews. Staff was great, had an elevator to go to the 2nd floor, unfortunately not to the lower floor where the dance floor is.
Would love to go back for a sporting event - tons of tv's

1  Thank seasoned_experienced
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Had lunch at this restaurant , greating at door was professional and chose to set at bar.

Had to chase Bar tender to order a beverage he seemed dis-interested in his job and was not very friendly, food ordered( hot items) arrived cold , taste of food bland , felt it had been sitting in the kitchen and when the items were ordered they were microwaved to heat up and brought out to us.

This is a sports bar, lots of TV but suggest you come for the sports and beverage but skip the food.

1  Thank JOHNBOYCalgary