My husband and I decided to just book a hotel room with a nice restaurant for New Year's Eve so that we didn't have to worry about driving. We chose this hotel because it was close to us and it had a Moxies restaurant. The room was nice and clean, the staff was friendly. The only complain we had was that the pipes in our room (our room was on the main floor) kept making a banging noise every so often. We didn't really complain about it right away as we thought it would just go away. We had our dinner and went back to our room and watched movies while we waited for the New Year's eve count down. We finally went to bed shortly after midnight and the banging from the pipes continued on through the night. If you were a light sleeper, you would probably find it hard to get a good night's sleep. We mentioned it to the staff when we checked out the following morning so hopefully they had it fixed. Other than that, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the New Year's Eve dinner was really good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated only minutes from the YYC Calgary International Airport, Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary Airport offers everything for the business and leisure traveler. Multi-purpose meeting and banquet rooms, a business centre, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, are just some of the amenities this hotel has to offer, making it the perfect choice for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites, Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites, Calgary Airport
- Sandman Hotel Calgary Airport
- Sandman Inn Calgary