We have used the Sandman Hotel due to the proximity to the airport, as we have had a couple of layovers in Calgary in the past year. While not the "Ritz", it was clean. After 2 different stayovers there so far, we have found the rooms to be similar in that they are clean, although someone dated. I would suggest the hotel is older and does not have that new, fresh look, but is fine for a quick overnight before travelling on. Also, with Moxie's restaurant in the hotel, we do not have to leave the building to get a dinner or breakfast. The airport shuttle used to be free and while still free to be picked up, you have to pay now to go to the airport. The staff are usually nice, but we found the front desk person at our 4:30 am checkout time to be less than friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated only minutes from the YYC Calgary International Airport, Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary Airport offers everything for the business and leisure traveler. Multi-purpose meeting and banquet rooms, a business centre, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, are just some of the amenities this hotel has to offer, making it the perfect choice for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites, Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites, Calgary Airport
- Sandman Hotel Calgary Airport
- Sandman Inn Calgary