“Perfect burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I enjoy hamburgers, but have trouble finding one that isn't dry or so enormous I can't bite into it. Clive Burger was SUCH a great surprise! It's the best burger I've ever had - bar none.
It was such a moist and tasty burger patty, the bun was soft and the Clive sauce is a must!
Fantastic vibe in the restaurant, great fries - overall the perfect burger stop!
I brought a friend from London for a real Alberta beef burger and she loved the whole experience too.
I now crave Clive Burgers. If you having a burger craving - go to Clive Burger. You'll be sooooo happy you did!

1  Thank jabulani26

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place is on popular 17th Ave in Calgary. Everything is made to order and from scratch. It's not cheap @ $7 to start. However, I've eaten on other Gourmet burgers that cost even more so it's properly priced.

As busy as this place is, it's very clean and well organized. You can stay or go.

The fries are excellent. As an added twist, they serve Jamaican soft drinks so they aren't your standard "coke" type soft drinks. Not cheap at around $2.50 but tasty and worth a try. They also serve shakes, beer and wine.

1  Thank coachboon
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is one of the best burgers I've had. Had the double Clive Burger and loved it. Being a burger fanatic, I always try to have burgers at different places that I travel to and Clive is now one of my favorites.

1  Thank Mike6687
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Everything is made to order (from scratch) and that comes through in the flavour. You have your pick out of mulitple toppings. Yummy fries. There is always a bit of a wait for your order but that is because they are making it fresh. You should order a beer or a glass of wine while you wait and watch the people wandering by on 17 Ave

1  Thank calgal66
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stopped by as the place we intended to go was closed. Gourmet burgers and fries were still delish after a 25min drive home...best non-homemade burger I've ever had!
So glad we stopped in, next time we'll eat on site for a better experience!

1  Thank Judy S