“Awesomely awesome service and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Clive Burger

Clive Burger
Ranked #549 of 3,514 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“Awesomely awesome service and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

You guys at Clive sure know how to treat a lady right! My friends had been raving about this place for quite a while, and I finally made the trip. Fantastic burger, and the Village Beer hit the spot lovely. I also appreciated the Vegan options, as I do occasionally try to step up my game on that field too - I'll have to give those a try too. Will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank blackrose_222

Calgary
“Good burger, great shake, nice vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

If you're looking for something simple but not standard fast food, Clive Burger is a good choice in a good location. Management gives close attention to everything here: high quality ingredients, friendly service, high sensitivity to environment issues.

My double cheese burger was good, not great (I think I'll skip the "Clive Sauce" next time), but the chocolate custard shake was probably the best shake that I've had in years - or you could have a beer instead. Clive Burger definitely beats the fast food alternatives nearby, even though you will pay a premium for the quality and the cool.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank JimBCalgary
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

If you're out in what's probably Calgary's best part of the city, that's 17'th Ave. of course, and you happen to be in the mood for a burger, try Clive's Burger. Best burgers that I have found in Calgary. Their burgers are juicy and meaty and very tasty. The downfall is their fries. I was not impressed. As for the cost : 3 burgers, 1 hotdog, 2 large fries and 3 pops. $60.00. A bit much.

• Visited April 2013
“Great burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Great burgers with a nice selection of toppings to choose from. Vegan and gluten free options are a refreshing find. Super good fries, not greasy. Clive sauce is soooooo good. A little pricey, but certainly a upgrade from your basic fast food burger joint! Will be back.

Calgary, AB
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I pop into Clive Burger whenever we're in the area and want a quick bite. It's a little on the greasy side but delicious with lots of options. I love their fries and find the "small" is the perfect size for the two of us to share.

• Visited December 2012