“Delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

Clive Burger
Ranked #378 of 3,490 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, AB
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I pop into Clive Burger whenever we're in the area and want a quick bite. It's a little on the greasy side but delicious with lots of options. I love their fries and find the "small" is the perfect size for the two of us to share.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Calgary
“Classic Food, Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

The decor inside is great; very hip and modern, which was a nice touch for a burger joint. Food was great and fast!

• Visited October 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Got our order all wrong”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Two of us ordered burgers on a quiet Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, what we received was quite different than what we had ordered. They mixed up the toppings, got the wrong bun, and gave us only one paddy instead two as we'd ordered. The burgers themselves were ok but given the slow service and the mix up, I'll go somewhere else for my next burger fix.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank EatingSnow
Calgary, Canada
“Great Burgers and location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was told about his place from a friend and thus we went. The location is great except for the parking availability. People were friendly and our order was quickly taken. The food takes some time as it is made fresh, but i had no other burgers like this. Definately a one of a kind ! Recommended to everyone i know.

1 Thank Am-Ray1
“Very Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Waited 25 min for my burger.. finished my shake. Ask about my order, they made the burger but lost the buzzer number. Then they "found it" and I was finally sent on my way a cold burger. Which you pay a premium price for. Not good.

Visited September 2012