“Worth a look!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth a look!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We loved this bridge, you take a lovely walk along the Bow River & gardens to get to it. For us it added to the Things to see in Calgary & is definitely worth a visit.

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
“Pretty awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

To start......I understand that a lot of native calgarians dont really appreciate this bridge.
They complain about the views.....or the cost of building it.

The people of calgary are just way to used to the city they live in and take it for granted.

My girlfriend and I just moved to calgary for work from ottawa. This city is beautiful....the peace bridge is no exception. Best seen at night or late evening.

Visited August 2013
Calgary, Canada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Its a bridge... so what!?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

OK, so as a Calgarian I am still totally miffed that so many of my taxpayer dollars went to build a bridge in a place I don't think it was needed, and with a design that was unnecessarily costly. I plan on further expressing my views about this when I vote AGAINST my 'alderperson' come elections this fall.

Looking at it from an aesthetic perspective ... well its just a bridge. Mildly interesting but nothing in either design or overall location or views that makes it stand out (notwithstanding it was amazing to see the floodwaters of the Bow nearly touching its bottom in June but that applied to all Calgary's bridges).

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Laura M
Calgary, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“What a pretty bridge in a stupid place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

As a native calgarian, i like the peace bridge, but it cost too much, and was put in a place that already had adequate bridge access. But it is picture worthy and makes a nice loop for walking prince's island and the south side of memorial drive.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Skippyboo
Calgary
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“I like it !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I like the feel of it when I walk across it.Ok , taxpayers were ripped off big-time for the cost.But the bridge itself? I now look forward to seeing it when I am in the area.

Visited May 2013