“when I am in the neighborhood”
Review of Mucho Burrito

Mucho Burrito
Ranked #1,290 of 3,625 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I always aim to eat here if I am in the neighborhood. I like the visible burrito bar where I can choose exactly what goes on my burrito...and it is always deliscious and ingredients are fresh.

1  Thank JHM_52
There are newer reviews for Mucho Burrito

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Though there isn't much ambience @ Mucho Burrito, it is more than made up in the delicious and fresh ingredients used in their meals. The burritos are generously filled and the Bare Bowl tortilla I had was baked, not fried. The sauteed peppers are the BEST!
Vegetarian choices available. Quick service. Great price.

A very satisfying meal.

1  Thank CJ_Nobile
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This review would be very different if I was comparing the food at Mucho Burrito to a REAL Mexican restaurant, but this is fast food. As such, it is tasty, fresh, and filling with a good assortment of choice for fillings. I chose the shredded beef and black beans with the "smothered" option. It was really good fast food. Some of the toppings were really stingy, such as a mere dusting of shredded cheese, and a tiny dribble of "Burrito Sauce" on top - don't get stingy with the fixins - this food isn't real cheap so give me good value for $$. The main area where this food falls way short of a real Mexican restaurant is the lack of texture - soft taco shell, soft meat, soft beans, soft mushy everything - it needs some crunchy corn or something. Overall, very good.

2  Thank GrittyMan
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We found Mucho Burrito on urban spoon and checked the review on trip advisor. It sounded good so we gave it a try. We were so glad we did. It was great! We had a burrito and tacos. The flavor was very good and the ingredients tasted very fresh. The man who was the cashier was super friendly. He really stood out to us. We would go back right now if we had one nearby!!

3  Thank travelear
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I've been here many times last fall and this winter and have always enjoyed my meal. Friendly and fast service for a reasonable price is always appreciated and I like that they're reliably consistent in the quality of their food. They have great choices for a healthy meal such as two selections of beans, different levels of heat in their salsas, etc. The Tilapia Burrito is my favourite.

There are many eating establishments nearby; on a Friday night especially you could wait for a long time before getting a seat, but at Mucho Burrito you can be in and out quickly and feel satisfied with a fresh, healthy meal.

2  Thank Glee2544