“Sad to see you gone!”
Review of Eat! Eat! - CLOSED

Eat! Eat!
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 25, 2013

It is always sad to see a favorite place go....I went there often and it was a place of choice to take friends when they ventured into Inglewood. The home-made food was excellent!
It is REALLY REALLY missed!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

A small place but excellent food and location you can shop along the Inglewood District with it's super small shops.

1  Thank stephenavenue
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Had the special, bacon and grilled cheddar eggs Benedict

Nothing special $14.50 with no coffee

Service was good, food adequate, nothing special

1  Thank Nakodo
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My daughter and I had a day of shopping planned and needed to break fast first. We saw the sign EAT, Eat and figured it had to be interesting. We were right. Very good breakfast, great service and good price. I will return when in the area.

1  Thank Joy N
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went for lunch and the food was great. I found the mushroom soup to have a bit too much pepper (but I'm not a pepper fan anyway). The food was incredibly fresh and homemade. Highly recommend.