“Great food”
Review of Cadence

Cadence
Ranked #378 of 3,757 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Went the other day had a reuben sand. It was delicious,meat was tender. It came with homemade hashbrowns. My friend had a burger which was also homemade. Will be back go try other choices.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I met a friend for breakfast today and the restaurant was easy to find and had lots of free parking on the street. We sat down and realized that we had to order everything at the counter and then they give you a number, you sit down and they bring everything out to you. The girl at the counter was just ok and not overly friendly and the ordering process was very to the point. The food came out very quickly and was ok, nothing special. The place was fairly nice, the washrooms needed a little cleaning, and my whole experience was just OK.

I don't think I would go back for breakfast as there are better places to go but I am glad I gave it a try.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great coffee, great breakfast bagels, fast service and fantastic atmosphere. Can get very busy especially weekend mornings.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The coffee is great. That's always a very good sign. When we took that first bite of the special (pulled pork quesadilla) , our eyes opened wide, we smiled at one another and got busy. The food here is outstanding, the decor is unusual in the very best sense of the word. The service is friendly and the chefs really know what they are doing because it's all about making the food and drink memorable.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We were staying off Hwy 1 and were looking for something a little more unique than a chain. We were so happy when we found this little gem, we went twice and got the same great service and food quality both times. Will return here one day.