“Great place to spend time with friends”
Review of Beer Revolution

Beer Revolution
Ranked #149 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We have 24 taps that change on a regular basis, as in several times per day. Real time, dynamic, digital beer boards convey the current list and applicable information related to each beer. We’re pouring anything that's delicious but we're steering clear of the mainstream. Our food is innovative and unpretentious. Beer Revolution pizzas are made with Italy’s best 00 flour, San Marzano tomatoes and premium meat and cheese. Our pizzas are rolled thin and brick baked at 700 degrees.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had the most extraordinary evening with friends having the most amazing pizza and wonderful beers here last Thursday evening after an amazing celebration. Great service food and beverages but they really need to check out their music - really tacky and enough to put one off returning........

1  Thank Hidden_treasures4

Reviewed June 9, 2013

A friend and I recently had drinks at Beer Revolution. The service was great and waitress attentive. The drinks and order of nachos were delivered promptly, both were good.

1  Thank JustMeB
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Went to this restaurant when in Calgary for training. The atmosphere was really good and impressed with the look of the inside. I thought it was a very interesting concept having the beer menu on electronic screens. A coworker and I split one of the pizzas and it was unique because it had maple syrup on that. I would probably order it again but only once I tried some of the other unique creations. The service was pretty impressive. The service was prompt and when our pizza was delayed because one was burnt (we never saw it), the manager gave us the pizza for free. Overall, I would definitely return for a second round.

1  Thank Modare
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Firstly - I am not a beer drinker, so I can't rate the beer experience. But whomever I have gone with have enjoyed the brews offered. I personally like the airport gate display method being an avid traveller : )
Beer Revolution is close to where I work so I organized a team pre-conference meet and greet there and it was fantastic. Everyone loved the food, the atmosphere, the service. People from our office regularly go there now.
The food is delicious! Delicious! The pizzas rival Una and Without Papers (you read that right). But allll of their food is good. The crab cake salad? Ridic yummy. The wings? so good.
It has a great layout and the staff are quite good.
I'd highly recommend it if you're in the area, or just want yummy pizza.
(They also offer gluten free and totally have vegetarian options too)

1  Thank jabulani26
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We headed here for dinner and drinks and were amazed by the range of food, the yummy pizza and the great atmosphere. It is a little walk from the centre of town, but worth it. Very happy with the great gluten free options as well as the terrifc service. If you enjoy sport, 90s music and pizza with a few drinks head here when in Calgary.